Day 51: A fact of life

My day began with nerve racking news.  Now, to get rid of this pressing issue in my head…which is actually a fact of life...I decided to just write in my blog..waste my precious time thinking of what  ‘kalokohans’ I have done recently that I can share to everybody….again, I know there are only about 5 people who read my blog….but who cares?! Who the hell cares?

The class started already in some school, at least. Chloe’s school will start next week. He still has few more days to jump around the house. This morning I saw some kids dressed in uniforms waiting for their school bus. The little Indian boys look so cute in their neatly tucked uniform with their trolley bag beside them and a lunch box on their hand. 

Seeing them actually made me sing…..

One little two, little three, little Indians

Four little five, little six, little Indians

Seven little eight, little nine, little Indians

Ten little Indian boys.



Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians

Seven little, six little, five little Indians

Four little, three little, two little Indians

One little Indian boy.



By the way, today is 09.09.09..sabi nila lucky daw…feeling ko naman hindi…hayyy!!! Ayan napa-English tuloy ako..boring tuloy post ko..pero pinaghirapan ko na yun English ko kaya ipopost ko na rin..lols..

Mag-enjoy na lang sa palabas...





4 Any violent reactions?:

dhyoy said...

hmmmm..... english... hehehe! at meron pala sa youtube yan... tingnan mo nga naman...

carelesshush said...

effort kung effort yan jo-hoy!

Marie said...

dapat di ka nag english. musta schooling ni chloe?

http://shegetswhatshewants.wordpress.com/

carelesshush said...

@MARIE
gusto ko mag english nangengealam ka! lols

Post a Comment

 

funny LITTLE thing called LIFE Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting