Day 115: BLAG!







I just wanna say that how the hell did my blog look like some trying hard, wanna-be showbiz reporter that my earlier contents were all about show business!!!


OMG. It hurts my eyes to read them that I even skipped reading LOL...how much more if I have a follower who actually reads this blog....so tacky!


BUT I am not deleting them for a simple reason that time and effort and some grammatically wrong English have been put there..so yeah, I am keeping them though I kind of want to cringe just thinking about

 "WHAT WAS I THINKING BACK THEN?!"





1 Any violent reactions?:

clar said...

hahaha just keep writing.we are here to support you:D sakit.info

Post a Comment

 

funny LITTLE thing called LIFE Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting